A v-neck floor length dress featuring handpainted stripes in the front and back panels. It is a full sleeves dress with gathered side panels, shirred cuffs and contrasting gusset detailing. It also features side pockets.
- Oversized fit
- Made with 100% cotton sourced from Coimbatore, India
- Handpainted with green lake prepared from alum and Kadukai flower
- Side panels naturally dyed using pomegranate rinds
- Length- 55” / 139 cm
- Model is wearing a size S-M Kindly note that there might be some irregularities and the actual product may differ from the picture. This is due to the hand-made and organic nature of creating this product and is only a mark of authenticity. No two pieces will be the same, each piece you buy is unique and hand-made, especially for you.
Contact email@example.com for size customisation
- Wash the garment separately to avoid color transfer.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight to maintain colour consistency.
- Avoid using bleach and refrain from ironing to preserve natural colours.
- Lay the garment flat to dry, ensuring it maintains its original shape.
- When washing, use a mesh bag to protect the garment, whether by hand or in a gentle machine cycle.
- Wash in cold water to preserve the integrity of the natural dyes.
- Use a mild detergent or pH neutral detergent during washing.
- Embrace the natural fading and bleeding, which contribute to graceful fades with the passage of time.