Silver lining Shirt
- Naturally dyed Kalidhar Shirt with hand-painted pleated sides and button-down front with a convertible collar in a loose fit.
- Milky blue is achieved from Indigo.
- Fabric is made with 100% organic indigenous Kala cotton, handwoven and sourced from weaving communities in Gujarat, and 100% organic Coimbatore cotton from Tamil Nadu, India.
- The side panels are hand-painted using traditional kalamkari techniques. The wavy lines might differ slightly from the picture as these lines are organically hand-drawn by the artisan for each piece produced.
- Length of the shirt is 24.5" / 62 cm
Model is an S and 5'3", and is wearing an S size